A while ago I saw Sinéad (butterfliesandboundaries.wordpress.com) write a post answering these questions and I just had to answer them too.
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed. I feel uncomfortable if they’re open
2. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Nope, never have
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked out definitely
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I’ve tried to in the past but I either lose them or ignore them
6. Do you cut out coupons but never use them?
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Big bear I think
8. Do you have freckles?
Yeah, I used to have a lot of my face constantly but now they’re not as visible
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes. I don’t suit posing lol. But never really smile with teeth, I think I look weird when I do
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that don’t say please or thank you. This really annoys me at work and it’s such a simple thing to do
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12. Have you ever peed in the wood?
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Sometimes if I’m messing about with Joe
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. What size is your bed?
Double. I would love a king sized when we buy a house
17. What is your song of the week?
Haven’t got one
18. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
19. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yeah but more grown up ones (Family Guy, Rick & Morty) Joe does also sometimes make me watch the Power Rangers on a weekend
20. What’s your least favourite movie?
Theres loads I don’t like
21. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
My sock draw
22. What do you drink with dinner?
Usually squash or water
23. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup but I’m not a big sauce person so I don’t always dip
24. What is your favourite food?
Chinese!!!! My usual order is a 4 in 1 (chicken slices, boiled rice, chips and curry sauce in a tray) prawn crackers and mini veggie spring rolls
25. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
26. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
27. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
28. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
29. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Probably Santa when I was child
30. Can you change the oil on a car?
No but I can check it and top it up
31. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
32. Ever ran out of gas?
Luckily no, my car has got to the point where it says 0 miles left though
33. Favourite kind of sandwich?
Probably sausage, bacon and egg
34. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
35. What is your usual bedtime?
Usually around 11pm but depends on when I have work
36. Are you lazy?
I’d say yes and no. I’m lazy when it comes to some things
37. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I only remember dressing up as a cat and a witch and a devil
38. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
39. How many languages can you speak?
Only English. I know a bit of very basic French but I would love to be fluent in another language.
40. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
41. Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Lego, Joe and I have become obsessed with lego lately
42. Are you stubborn?
I can be
43. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
44. Ever watch soap operas?
I occasionally watch Hollyoaks
45. Are you afraid of heights?
I wouldn’t say I’m afraid of heights but sometimes I can feel really uncomfortable with some heights
46. Do you sing in the car?
47. Do you sing in the shower?
I actually don’t
48. Do you dance in the car?
49. Ever used a gun?
50. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
My school prom (I think)
51. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes but I do love them
52. Is Christmas stressful?
It can be but I still love it
53. Ever eat a pierogi?
Never heard of it
54. Favourite type of fruit pie?
I don’t really eat any fruit pie
55. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
When I was really young I really wanted to be a teacher but then I wanted to act (until I realised how rubbish I am)
56. Do you believe in ghosts?
I’m not sure
57. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Idon’t think so
58. Take a vitamin daily?
59. Wear slippers?
Either slippers or fluffy socks. I had some new slippers for Christmas and I am obsessed with them!
60. Wear a bathrobe?
Only when I’m really cold
61. What do you wear to bed?
62. First concert?
The Jonas brothers
63. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
We don’t have those in England
64. Nike or Adidas?
Don’t really have an opinion
65. Cheetos Or Fritos?
66. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
67. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
68. Ever take dance lessons?
69. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
70. Can you curl your tongue?
Nope, think I’m the only person that can’t
71. Ever won a spelling bee?
I’m not that great at spelling
72. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
A few times, the last time was when Joe proposed
73. Own any record albums?
74. Own a record player?
Nope but I would like one
75. Regularly burn incense?
Never have, Joe wants to but I don’t like it
76. Ever been in love?
77. Who would you like to see in concert?
I can’t think of anyone I’d love to see
78. What was the last concert you saw?
Shane Filan, I bought my mom tickets for her birthday
79. Hot tea or cold tea?
Not a tea person
80. Tea or coffee?
I’m more of a hot chocolate person
81. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
82. Can you swim well?
I can swim but I’m not that strong a swimmer
83. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
I think so
84. Are you patient?
Yes and no, depends on the concept
85. DJ or band, at a wedding?
We’re thinking of have a dj
86. Ever won a contest?
Yes when I was little I won a competition to win the Powerpuff girls movie to dvd
87. Ever have plastic surgery?
I don’t think I would
88. Which are better black or green olives?
Not a fan of olives
89. Can you knit or crochet?
My nan taught me how to knit. Ive been knitting the same scarf now for about 6 years and im still nowhere near finished
90. Best room for a fireplace?
Living room. I really want a fire place in the living room when we get a house
91. Do you want to get married?
Im currently engaged and I cannot wait to be Joes wife
92. If married, how long have you been married?
93. Who was your HS crush?
I had quite a few crushes but I met Joe when I was 15
94. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I did a child but not so much anymore
95. Do you have kids?
96. Do you want kids?
100% definitely. If we could we would have a baby now
97. What’s your favourite colour?
This changes all the time
98. Do you miss anyone right now?
No not really
99. Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who wants to
Hope you enjoyed reading my answers and finding out a bit more about me